Streaming Tank use a mix of in-house kit and expertise plus external partners and freelancers to put together a video production service to fit your event.
Our scalable operations allow us to offer anything cost-effective and from lean 1-3 camera solutions right up to complex, dynamic shoots required for stadiums, festivals and outdoor events.
Broadcast Quality Productions
We utilise the latest camera and production equipment to keep your streams and productions ahead of the curve. For standard shoots we use Sony EX3s, Sony PMW-300 and Canon C300s; and for larger, more complex events we have access to larger ENG cameras and capabilities for 4k captures.
Streaming Tank services also cover sound engineers and kit, PA provisions and video conferencing solutions.
Outside Broadcast Trucks
For bigger productions or locations with poor network signals, we make use of our outside broadcast trucks which all feature KA and KU satellite and LiveU Xtenders to provide reliable high speed connectivity.
All our trucks are self sufficient with integrated poer generation and fully stocked with a range of live production, video editing and sound equipment including:
- LiveU LU200, LU500 and LU600 and Xtenders
- BlackMagic ATEM Television Studio
- BlackMagic Terranex 2D
- BlackMagic HyperDeck for pro res capture
- Cameras including JVC GY-HM850 HD/SD Camcorders
- Cobham H.264 COFDM Transmitter SD/HD and Cobham PRORXB – Broadcast Receiver Decoder SD/HD
Dynamic Shoots and Specialist Production Equipment
Streaming Tank are often called upon to broadcast some wild and wacky events. And streams for sport, festival and fashion almost always require a dynamic production solution so we have a range of specialist production kit and operators always on hand. These include:
- GoPros and bullet cams
- Drones, jibs and steadicams
- Specialist lenses
- Wireless camera systems
- 360 streaming technologies
Whatever you need we can help
We do more than just live stream. And just because the event is over doesn’t mean the life of the content is. Streaming Tank’s edit team can be on hand to create live clips for social, instant top+tailed on demand streams, and post-event highlights.
- Portable edit suites and editors
- Live ingest lines for instant highlights and on demand content
- GFX facilities for branding overlays or user contributions
- Animations, motion graphics and grading
- Cropping and re-purposing for specific screens and devices