Streaming Tank use a mix of in-house kit and expertise plus external partners and freelancers to put together a video production service to fit your event. Our scalable operations allow us to offer anything cost-effective and from lean 1-3 camera solutions right up to complex, dynamic shoots required for stadiums, festivals and outdoor events.
Broadcast Quality Productions
We utilise the latest camera and production equipment to keep your streams and productions ahead of the curve. For standard shoots we use Sony EX3s, Sony PMW-300 and Canon C300s; and for larger, more complex events we have access to larger ENG cameras and capabilities for 4k captures.
Streaming Tank services also cover sound engineers and kit, PA provisions and video conferencing solutions.
OB truck with integrated connectivity
All our is portable and can be rigged virtually anywhere. For bigger productions or locations with poor network signals, we make use of our outside broadcast truck which adds access to a Dawson Tooway satellite as well as integrated connectivity, vision and sound equipment including:
- LU200, LU500 and LU600
- BlackMagic ATEM Television Studio – 4 SDI camera inputs!
- BlackMagic Terranex 2D
- BlackMagic HyperDeck Studio
- 21.5″ High Specification Apple iMac c/w Adobe CC
- JVC GY-HM850 HD/SD Camcorder
- Cobham H.264 COFDM Transmitter SD/HD
- Cobham PRORXB – Broadcast Receiver Decoder SD/HD
- 12 volt system which powers a 240 volt Sterling Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Portable Generator also available
Dynamic Shoots and Specialist Kit
Streaming Tank are often called upon to broadcast some wild and wacky events. And streams for sport, festival and fashion almost always require a dynamic production solution so we have a range of specialist production kit and operators always on hand. These include:
- GoPros and bullet cams
- Drones, jibs and steadicams
- Specialist lenses
- Wireless camera systems
- 360 streaming technologies
We do more than just live stream. And just because the event is over doesn’t mean the life of the content is. Streaming Tank’s edit team can be on hand to create live clips for social, instant top+tailed on demand streams, and post-event highlights.
- Portable edit suites and editors
- Live ingest lines for instant highlights and VOD
- GFX facilities for branding overlays or user contributions
- Animations, motion graphics and grading
- Cropping and re-purposing for specific screens and devices